Mathematica 11 adds 550 new features, including machine learning, computational geometry, geographic computation, and device connectivity—as well as deepening capabilities and coverage across the algorithmic world.
New and Improved Features include:
- 3D Printing with a built in easy-to-use workflow pipeline, including geometry repair
- Machine Learning and Neural Networks expanded Classify and Predict, and added feature extraction, dimension reduction and clustering.
- Computational Audio processing
- Detailed 3D models of Anatomy Data can be visualized, 3D Printed or used in computation.
- Enhanced Geometric Computation and Geo Visualization
- Direct arithmetic and function application to Time Series Data
- Expanded capabilities for storing, manipulating and sharing data in the cloud
Visit the Wolfram Demonstration Project for a free resource of interactive demonstrations
Visit the Wolfram Documentation Center for comprehensive online reference to Wolfram Research products (including
product manuals) reference.wolfram.com
Visit the Wolfram Information Center for thousands of
downloadable resources and references library.wolfram.com
Please send me more information